How is the BotSpace platform useful for your business?
BotSpace is a rapidly growing B2B platform that automates WhatsApp customer support and interactions. With cutting-edge customer engagement software built on the WhatsApp Business API, businesses can now have personalized conversations, be easily accessible, and engage with their customers in real time.
- Thanks to reusable NLP, the system trains users to better understand and facilitates the development of dialogues with customers without training.
- Has pre-designed dialog templates that can be deployed in seconds.
- Ability to integrate internal system and add custom automation to your number.
- Unlimited number of incoming and outgoing messages.
- Providing analytics and reporting.
How to redeem the offer?
- Go to the Poshvine website and click the Claim Offer button.
- Enter the first 8 digits of your Visa Business Card number for validation.
- Click the Redeem button to go to the Partner’s website.
- You will be redirected to the Partner’s page, register by entering the requested data, and select the service you are interested in.
Offer valid from December 01, 2022 to December 31, 2023.
Terms and Conditions
Partner Terms and Conditions.
The user can redeem both offers. The offer is only available to new users.
Visa Terms and Conditions.
Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Partner. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Partner to confirm availability and validity of the Offer. The Partner is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto. By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that: Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Partner, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa. Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.