How does advertising on Google help your business?
The contextual advertising system Google Ads is the most popular advertising tool today. It includes not only placing ads in the search engine results, but also many partner websites around the world, as well as video advertising on YouTube – the world's largest video hosting.
Why Google Ads?
- The system helps you show ads to users who are already searching for similar products or services on the Google search engine, or browsing websites related to your business.
- You choose where exactly to show ads: on any specific sites, in a specific country, city, or even users of certain areas, streets.
- You control the budget. Pay not for ad impressions, but for clicks, payment occurs when a user clicks on your ad. Google Ads offers bidding options. There is no mandatory minimum spending level. You can always find out how effective your ads are and use this information in the future.
- You can analyze the performance of your advertising campaign using reports and understand where new customers are coming from, who they are, etc. In the Google Ads interface, you will find tools that will help you improve your advertisements and thereby increase the flow of customers.
How to redeem the offer?
- Go to the Poshvine website and click the Claim Offer button.
- Enter the first 8 digits of your Visa Business Card number for validation.
- Click the Redeem button to go to the Partner's website.
- Register by entering the requested data.
- Social Beat will create a new Google AdWords account for you and Online Social Beat will guide you through the
process of using AdWords.
- Pay for the service with your Visa Business, Visa Platinum Business or Visa Signature Business card.
Offer is valid from January 01, 2023, to December 31, 2023.
Terms and Conditions
Partner Terms and Conditions
These offers issued by First Page Limited are subject to a set of terms and conditions, which we reserve the right to change at any time. All offers are subject to a 12-month commitment, a minimum monthly ad spend, and a minimum monthly management fee. The amount of the offers is fixed and cannot be partially used. Any unused amounts will not be refunded. First Page Limited reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter the terms of the offers at any time without notice. First Page Limited will not be responsible for any loss of sales arising from the use of services from this offer. First Page Limited will not be responsible for any reputation damage arising from the use of services from this offer. If the services cannot be performed due to force majeure, the responsibility shall be exempted in part or in whole according to the influence of force majeure. However, if force majeure occurs after either party delays performance, the party shall not be exempted from liability.
Visa Terms and Conditions
Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Partner. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Partner to confirm availability and validity of the Offer. The Partner is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto. By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that: Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Partner, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa. Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.