How does the Google Cloud platform help your business?
Google Cloud Platform is a public cloud provider that allows customers to access computing resources hosted in Google data centers around the world for free or for a fee. GCP offers a suite of computing services for everything from GCP cost management to data management, from delivering web pages and videos over the Internet to artificial intelligence and machine learning tools.
Why Google Cloud Platform?
- Run and build your applications anywhere. Break free from vendor lock-in and accelerate development with open source, hybrid, and multi-cloud Google Cloud environments.
- Make informed decisions with the leading data platform. Share business intelligence with anyone on your team with advanced machine learning and analytics.
- Protect your data and apps with the security technologies that Google uses.
- Integration of video calls, e-mails, chats and document collaboration in one place.
- Use of global premium network. For high-quality and uninterrupted operation, a backbone network has been installed that uses advanced network services and edge caching services.
How to redeem the offer?
- Go to the Poshvine website and click the Claim Offer button.
- Enter the first 8 digits of your Visa Business Card number for validation.
- Click the Redeem button.
- Send an email to [email protected] stating that you are a Visa Business Cardholder to redeem the Offer.
Offer is valid from January 01, 2023, to December 31, 2023.
Terms and Conditions
Partner Terms and Conditions
Invoices will be generated on the 5th of every month, which shall be cleared immediately by Visa cardholder. Infiflex will provide billing support free of charge, other support services will be chargeable. Offer is valid for Self Served Customers. For Managed Services, client has to pay for the services. Deployment & Solutioning Services will be chargeable additionally. Visa Business Cardholder's details to be taken at the time of onboarding for charges as a security deposit. Infiflex will not be held responsible financially or otherwise for any security compromise of the customer project.
*NOTE: Invoice will be generated by Infiflex on the Visa Cardholder. The data contained in the Technical and Commercial Offering shall not be disclosed, duplicated, used in whole or in part for any purpose other than to evaluate the Commercial Offering. Costs may vary based on USD to Indian rupee conversion rate, resource modification & OEM Price variation. If any reservation/commitment is put for any of the services, the client is entitled to pay for the entire reservation/commitment period. If it is required to be dissolved in between, and a penalty will be charged.
Visa Terms and Conditions
Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Partner. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Partner to confirm availability and validity of the Offer. The Partner is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto. By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that: Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Partner, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa. Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.