How is LinkedIn useful for your business?
LinkedIn is a company with a multi-stakeholder business model that offers recruiting, marketing, sales, and account subscription solutions.
Why LinkedIn Ads?
- Economic opportunities for every employee anywhere in the world.
- Communication with specialists from all over the world to improve the efficiency and success of professional activities.
- An opportunity to master the skills you need to achieve results through a variety of specialized courses.
- Professional network to find new employees and clients.
- An ability to monitor the activities of competing companies.
How to redeem the offer?
- Go to the Poshvine website and click the Claim Offer button.
- Enter the first 8 digits of your Visa Business card number for validation.
- Click the Redeem button to go to the partner’s website.
- Register by entering the requested information and a First Page representative will contact you.
Offer is valid from October 01, 2022, to September 30, 2023.
Terms and Conditions
Partner Terms and Conditions.
These offers by First Page Limited is subject to a set of terms and conditions which we reserve the right to change at any time. All offers come with a 12-month commitment, a minimum monthly ad spend and a minimum monthly management fee. The offer amount is fixed and cannot be partially used. Any unused amounts are non-refundable. First Page Limited reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or change the terms of offers at any time without prior notice. First Page Limited is not responsible for any loss of sales resulting from the use of the services under this offer. First Page Limited is not responsible for any reputational damage resulting from the use of the services under this offer. If the services cannot be performed due to force majeure, liability is exempted in part or in full, depending on the impact of force majeure. However, if force majeure circumstances arose after one of the parties delayed the performance of services, it is not released from liability.
Visa Terms and Conditions.
The details of the Offer are based on the information provided by the Partner. Visa provides no guarantee that the information is correct. To confirm the availability and validity of the Offer, please contact the Partner directly. The Partner is the sole supplier of all goods and/or services under this Offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that his/her purchase of any goods and/or services under this Offer constitutes an agreement solely between the Partner and him/her, and Visa is not and will not be a party to it. By using or attempting to use any goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that: Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in connection with the purchase or attempted purchase by the Cardholder of any goods and/or or services under this Offer (each “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Partner, and the Visa Cardholder shall not bring any claims against Visa. Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expense or claim (whether direct or indirect) in connection with any injury, death, misrepresentation, damage or omission arising out of or in connection with the use or attempted use of the Offer or the goods and/or services provided under the Offer.