How does the Microsoft Azure platform help your business?
The Azure Cloud Platform is a collection of over 200 products and cloud services designed to help you bring new solutions to life - solve today's challenges and create the future. Build, run and manage applications across multiple clouds, locally and at the edge with the tools and platforms of your choice.
Why Microsoft Azure?
- Build cloud-connected mobile apps based on customer interests and behaviors using artificial intelligence and cognitive
- Implement innovations for existing and future applications – adopt Windows and Linux virtual machines, modernize applications, and develop applications in cloud and hybrid environments.
- Build Azure workloads that scale with your business, host domains, and accelerate adoption with DevOps tools.
- Move to pay-as-you-go with free monthly volumes of popular services for 12 months.
How to redeem the offer?
- Go to the Poshvine website and click the Claim Offer button.
- Enter the first 8 digits of your Visa Business Card number for validation.
- Click the Redeem button to go to the next step.
- Send an email to [email protected] stating that you are a Visa Business Card holder to redeem the offer.
Offer is valid from January 01, 2023, to December 31, 2023.
Terms and Conditions
Partner Terms and Conditions
Invoices will be generated on the 5th of every Visa Terms and Conditionsmonth, which shall be cleared immediately by Visa cardholder. Infiflex will provide billing support free of charge, other support services will be chargeable. Offer is valid for Self Served Customers. For Managed Services, client has to pay for the services. Deployment & Solutioning Services will be chargeable additionally. Visa Business Cardholder's details to be taken at the time of onboarding for charges as a security deposit. Infiflex will not be held responsible financially or otherwise for any security compromise of the customer project.
*NOTE: Invoice will be generated by Infiflex on the Visa Cardholder. The data contained in the Technical and Commercial Offering shall not be disclosed, duplicated, used in whole or in part for any purpose other than to evaluate the Commercial Offering. Consumption may vary based on USD conversion rate, resource modification & OEM Price variation. If any reservation/commitment is put for any of the services, the client is entitled to pay for the entire reservation/commitment period. If it is required to be dissolved in between, and a penalty will be charged.
Visa Terms and Conditions
Offer details are based on information provided by the Partner. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Partner to confirm availability and validity of the Offer. The Partner is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto. By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that: Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Partner, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa. Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.