How is the ProfitBooks service useful for your business?
ProfitBooks is a fast growing and easy to use online bookkeeping software. It allows you to create invoices, track expenses and manage inventory without any accounting knowledge.
- Ability to create professional estimates or invoices, track late payments and receivables with sales reports in a few clicks.
- Ability to streamline the purchasing workflow, track production processes and stock movements across multiple warehouses, and manage product batches.
- In addition to recording income and expenses, keep journal entries and manage taxes, and create detailed tax reports.
- Always timely submission of the tax return.
- Monthly reporting of financial results.
- Support of expert accountants to resolve your issues.
How to redeem the offer?
- Go to the Poshvine website and click the Claim Offer button to get the coupon code.
- Click the Go to website button and go to the Partner's website.
- Register by entering the requested data.
- Select the product ProfitBooks SMB Plan and add it to the Cart.
- Enter the coupon code and pay for the order with your Visa Business, Visa Platinum Business or Visa Signature Business Business card.
Offer is valid from December 01, 2022, to December 31, 2023.
Terms and Conditions
Partner Terms and Conditions
The offer applies only to Visa Business cardholders. The offer applies to only for the first year of subscription. Standard renewal charges apply from the 2nd year onwards. The discount coupon code applies to prevailing plan prices on ProfitBooks Website. The offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer. The coupon code must be redeemed within validity period. The coupon code benefit is not transferrable to any other person.
Visa Terms and Conditions
Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Partner. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Partner to confirm availability and validity of the Offer. The Partner is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees
that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto. By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that: Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Partner, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa. Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.